- Accommodations in 3 star category hotels, Home stay & Camping
- Domestic flight, Bumthang- Paro
- Bhutan visa fees and government tax of US$ 65/ per tourist per night.
- All meals starting with first lunch and last day breakfast.
- All internal private transfers and sightseeing with high quality vehicle
- Entrance fees to all sights listed with bottled mineral water.
- All travel with a licensed English Speaking Local Tour Guide
- One riding horse with full tag and trail guide. (Helmet not included)
Trip Does NOT Include:
- Airfare to and from Bhutan
- Travel/ Medical Insurance
- Use of bar and beverages in the hotel
- Tips and gratuities (optional) to the local staffs.
- All Personal gears, personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, shopping etc.
- Any additional costs of changing itinerary due to your own choice or due to circumstances beyond our control such as, weather, political situation or due to your personal health. Any additional expenses incurred as a result must be paid locally.
Paro: This is the only international airport in Bhutan. Flights can be arranged from Delhi, India or Kathmandu, Nepal. Round trip flights to either destination can cost around $500. We have included the flights from KTM to Paro in this years itinerary! Email us for the full itinerary and information.
Six days horse riding to various villages, temples and shrines. Day hike to Tiger's Nest Temple for the Grand Finale.
3 Star Hotels, Homestay with local family, camping.
14 Days and 13 Nights
June 1st-14th, 2018 - SOLD OUT
June 1st-12th 2019 - Riders - 6 Spaces Available
June 1st-7th 2019 - Non-Riders 8 Spaces Available
Read More About My Travels to Bhutan in 2013!